What Information Do We Collect?
- Visitors – We receive “cookies” to track the movement of the visitors through our site. This information may include referral URL, IP address, browser type, Location and device type.
Third Party Links
- We strives to make our website as user-friendly and intuitive as possible. We have created a variety of third party applications (for example, applications on social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tawk.to, etc,...) that allow visitors to interact with GoferZone in new and existing ways to collect personal information including name, address, email address, time of visit, country and telephone number.
- GoferZone.com may also use information provided by our Customers, with their explicit consent, to make it easier to take advantage of our products and services.
What Do We Use Your Information For ?
- Browsing information collected from all Visitors is used to diagnose problems and make improvements to our website and services.
- You are automatically subscribed to any and all promotional emails and newsletters. You may choose to unsubscribe from these notifications by following the instructions and/or opt-out links provided in the mailings themselves.
How Do We Product Your Information ?
GoferZone is not partnering with any companies; so we will not share our customers or visitors information with anyone at any cause.
We reserve the right to, without explicit permission, provided personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- We believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with subpoenas, court orders and other legal process as required or permitted by law.
- To report, prevent or assist in the investigation of suspected fraud or other illegal activities or take actions associated with such activities.
Adherence to this policy
Use of our services or products constitutes understanding of and agreement to this policy. GoferZone.com reserves the right to modify this, as well as any other policies and/or agreement at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about the scope, tenants and/or application of this policy please let us know. We welcome your feedback. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or skype as per your preference.